Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)


Please complete this form to notify the City of a new water account when purchasing a property, or to close out an account when selling.

A new account charge will be added to the purchasers first bill. 

Any outstanding balance is the responsibility of the owner and will become a lien against the property.

Lawyer Information

Please provide the information for your real estate lawyer